Monday, May 4, 2020

GOD HAS MADE A WAY (Ebunife Notes)


God is aware of everything about us. As children of God, He is with us in any situation whatsoever.

No matter the situation you are going through, God is with you, He has made a way out for you and He will see you through it successfully - if you'll keep your eyes on Him.

When we keep our eyes on Jesus and not on the problem, the problem becomes insignificant and Jesus becomes magnified. Before you know it, you're out of it.


PRAYER:
Father, thank You for You are with me and will never leave me. Thank You because You have made a way for me out of this situation. Help me to never lose sight of You. Help me to recognize the way of escape You've made for me. Thank You Lord. You're a great dad and I love You. In Jesus name, Amen.



Written by: O-Lawal Esther

Love you


Picture source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Still Believe (Movie)

       Have you heard about Jeremy camp and Melissa Henning? You've got to hear their story. Watch the movie I STILL BELIEVE.      Peopl...