Friday, May 8, 2020

MATCHLESS LOVE (Poem)




Sometimes I wonder
Why You even bother
About someone like me
Deep in sin
Filled with guilt
Condemned to perish
Not worthy of Your presence.
Still You came to earth
Took on the form of flesh
'cause Your love couldn't permit
To condemn me to perish.
So forever will I cherish
Your gift of love so divine.
Saviour of my soul,
Moment with You is special
I never want it to end.
So I'm gonna take this moment
And I'll always remember it
I'll make it last forever.
You're more than I thought You'll ever be.

***
Thanks for reading

Written by: O-Lawal Esther



Picture source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Still Believe (Movie)

       Have you heard about Jeremy camp and Melissa Henning? You've got to hear their story. Watch the movie I STILL BELIEVE.      Peopl...