Sunday, July 12, 2020

Free copy of "MY LIFE (story)"

Hi everyone. It's been a while I posted on the blog. My apologies, please.

I'll be back to posting in a few days by God's grace. Please bear with me.

For the meantime, I'm giving out a short story "MY LIFE" (PDF file). Let me know if you want a copy. Please note, this offer is available till the end of this month - July.

MY LIFE is the story of a lady who is at the point of choosing Jesus or her life.

This story has also been posted here on this blog, but if you'll like to have the PDF file of it, 
kindly subscribe to this blog and it will be sent to you via email. Or you can request for it in the comment section below.

Thank you so much.

Also like my page on Facebook fb.me/olawalesther  for more updates, follow me on Instagram too @olawalesther

Love you plenty plenty 💖♥️💗💓💞💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Still Believe (Movie)

       Have you heard about Jeremy camp and Melissa Henning? You've got to hear their story. Watch the movie I STILL BELIEVE.      Peopl...